- Wedding coordinator: Vera Devera, Va de Vie Events, www.vadevie-events.com
- Caterer: Nicole LoBue, (415) 722-3934, Nicole@lobueevents.com, www.lobueevents.com
- Sound management: James Raymond, (707) 738-7314, email@example.com, http://www.napavalleydjs.com/
- Makeup and hair: Bride
- Party rentals: Classic Party Napa, Ana Stone, (707) 253-2332, AStone@classicpartyrentals.com
- Venue: Private Oakville estate
From the Groom:
“We hired Luke for our wedding in late summer 2011 and were very, very glad that we did.
After deciding to get hitched, we started comparing photographers (in the end, my spreadsheet contained information on 23 options) and interviewed our top four or five. No one else seemed to match his quality, price, and personality. We met for coffee in Napa and viewed more of his images and were further impressed by his professionalism and demeanor – he seemed genuinely excited about this work – not jaded like many of the other photographers we encountered or creepily overeager about photographing our big day. We finalized a contract shortly thereafter.
As our wedding approached, we traded more emails and he met us at our wedding site to scope out the place. He continued to put us at ease, scoping out the best spots and troubleshooting for potential problems.
On our wedding day Luke was fantastic. He was very professional but clearly enjoying himself. That enthusiasm helped everyone drop their guard and just enjoy the day. It was really quite magical how he got everyone to be relaxed amidst all the formality of photography – a bit like the pied piper, leading us and encouraging us, which makes sense since he was a Montessori School teacher in a former life.
The photos were terrific and working with Luke afterwards has been great too.
And check out his videos about his honeybees!”